Authorised translations is a transaltion made by an authorized translator by Minstry of Justice, wich contains the certification formula, the signature and the stamp of the translator and the document complies with certain conditions as required by legislation in force.
BPT EUROPE translation agency has the headquarters in Bucharest, Crangasi area, 6th District, and offers you certified translations,, but also the the following main services: authorized translations, interpreting, apostillation and superlegalization services.
We also offer representation services before Line Ministry for endorsement of the documents and before the competent authority for recognition of diploma or graduation certificate.
The areas where BPT EUROPE offers certified translations are: legal, financial, banking, economic, medical, technical, IT, websites, marketing, PR.
In order to launch a command of certified or authorized translations, call us at 0729849823, use the order form or came to our offices in :
BIROU TRADUCERI – PIATA DOMENII
Address: Strada George Missail nr. 119, etaj 2, sector 1, București
BIROU TRADUCERI – 13 SEPTEMBRIE
Address: Str. Progresului nr. 90-100, Spatiul J21, sectorul 5, Bucuresti (se afla in cadrul SERVICE GSM LAPTOP de la COMPLEX MIRANO)
Types of documents which we have translated:Read about the wide range of documents we can translate.
TIPS:Before requesting translation of documents, make sure that:
- The information mentioned in the document corresponds to the reality, especially in the court decisions, where appear the most transcription errors.
- The translator must translate the name/surname as they appear in the original act.
- The documents have all the necessary endorsements, respectively the Endorsement of Line Ministry (ex.: for medical certificates – Ministry of Health and Family) and the endorsement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Apostille). Some countries (especially Italy and Spain) expressly require these endorsements in order to demonstrate the originality of the act.
- The civil registry documents are for international use – the old ones are not recognized abroad. The certifications for international use are obtained from the civil registry where was issued the old certificate.
- The documents are legible, readable and contain no erasures or alterations. In this case, alterations or erasures must be endorsed/signed by the authority which issued the document.
- For translations from Russian, Greek or Hebrew you should have a photocopy of the holder’s passport or another act where his name appears in roman characters.