Interpreting is the activity of the oral and instantly translations of what someone said in another language, thus being possible the understanding between two or more people.
Interpreting may be consecutive or simultaneous.
Consecutive interpreting consists in oral translation for a person or group of persons of documents or other information transmitted in another language by a person.
Consecutive interpreting is used in the activities of notary offices for statements, power of attorney, contracts, at civil registry office in case of marriage, business meetings, tourists visiting in the city etc.
Simultaneous interpreting consists in oral and simultaneous translation of information spoken by a person in another language. This interpretation is used at conferences, seminars, presentations. BPT EUROPE translations agency offers interpreting services for notary office, civil registry office, business meetings and other events.
Interpreting services provided by our translation agency are for the following foreign languages: English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Turkish, Russian, German, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Chinese.
In order to contract our interpreting services call us at 0729849823, use the contact form, or came to our offices in :
BIROU TRADUCERI – PIATA DOMENII
Address: Strada George Missail nr. 119, etaj 2, sector 1, București
BIROU TRADUCERI – 13 SEPTEMBRIE
Address: Str. Progresului nr. 90-100, Spatiul J21, sectorul 5, Bucuresti (se afla in cadrul SERVICE GSM LAPTOP de la COMPLEX MIRANO)
Types of documents which we have translated:Read about the wide range of documents we can translate.
TIPS:Before requesting translation of documents, make sure that:
- The information mentioned in the document corresponds to the reality, especially in the court decisions, where appear the most transcription errors.
- The translator must translate the name/surname as they appear in the original act.
- The documents have all the necessary endorsements, respectively the Endorsement of Line Ministry (ex.: for medical certificates – Ministry of Health and Family) and the endorsement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Apostille). Some countries (especially Italy and Spain) expressly require these endorsements in order to demonstrate the originality of the act.
- The civil registry documents are for international use – the old ones are not recognized abroad. The certifications for international use are obtained from the civil registry where was issued the old certificate.
- The documents are legible, readable and contain no erasures or alterations. In this case, alterations or erasures must be endorsed/signed by the authority which issued the document.
- For translations from Russian, Greek or Hebrew you should have a photocopy of the holder’s passport or another act where his name appears in roman characters.